Did you go for a lunch or dinner at a Wendys recently? Do you know you get into sweepstakes by sharing your views through Wendys Customer Satisfaction Survey? You just need to give a survey. You might not know all this happens but yes, it does. Do you wanna know how it to participate and what you get for participating? You are in the right place. In this article, we will let you know all the information about survey details and instructions.
The main reason Wendy conducts these surveys is to know customers views on his recent visit to their restaurant. Satisfaction of the customers should be the main goal of the company they want to advance. To ensure satisfaction they ask customers in the form of a survey. The company then tries to improve product quality and service offerings based on the feedback.
Objectives Of Conducting A Survey
- To know what actually the customers want so that they can improve their services and quality of products.
- Staff members can be alarmed if there is any negative feedback from customers.
- To know the customer’s views on food and many other factors such as service and place.
- If there are any terrible reviews, the manager and workers will be warned. So that no other customer will go through that experience.
- To eventually meet the customer’s expectations. To fulfill their needs and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
The Wendys Survey
- This survey is run by the Service management group.
- Talktowendys.com is the official survey site of Wendys. You can participate in the survey by Clicking here.
- The main motto behind conducting this survey is to know each and every customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction regarding the restaurant.
- The person who personally visited the restaurant is eligible to take part in the survey.
- The bill receipt that you receive in the restaurant is must if you want to participate in the survey.
About The Company: Wendys
Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. As of 2016, Wendy’s was the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain with 6,500+ locations. Wendy’s menu consists primarily of hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French fries, and beverages, including the signature Frosty, which is a soft-serve frozen dairy dessert.
How To Participate In A Wendys Survey
One must follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- First, you need to open a browser. (For example Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera etc)
- Enter the web address of Wendy’s official survey site i.e Talktowendys.com or click on the official website to visit directly.
- English, French, and Spanish languages are available. Chose the one you are comfortable with.
- A 1 Restaurant number, Date and time of visit printed on your receipt should be entered in the boxes. Then click on ‘Start’.
- Now you will be asked some questions regarding your experience in Wendy’s. Try to answer the questions genuinely.
- Click on ‘submit’ to submit your survey.
- Here, your personal details such as name, address and email will be asked. Enter them so that the company can enter you into sweepstakes.
- If you are lucky, then you will win in the sweepstakes contest.
There you have it. We hope you got all the information that you needed to know about Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. We have summarised everything about the survey such as How to participate, rules, regulations, requirements, and rewards. We hope we are helpful in any possible way. Thank You. Peace.