Did you visit a Rite Aid recently? Do you know you can win $1000 by sharing your views through Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey? You just need to give a survey. You might not know all this happens but yes, it does. Do you wanna know how it to participate and what you get for participating? You are in the right place. In this article, we will let you know all the information about survey details and instructions.
The main reason Rite Aid conducts these surveys is to know customers views on his recent visit to their store. Satisfaction of the customers should be the main goal of the company they want to advance. To ensure satisfaction they ask customers in the form of a survey. The company then tries to improve product quality and service offerings based on the feedback.
Objectives Of Conducting A Survey
- To know what actually the customers want so that they can improve their services and quality of products.
- Staff members can be alarmed if there is any negative feedback from customers.
- To know the customer’s views on products and many other factors such as service and place.
- If there are any terrible reviews, the manager and workers will be warned. So that no other customer will go through that experience.
- To eventually meet the customer’s expectations. To fulfill their needs and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Rite Aid Survey Guide:
- Storesurvey.riteaid.com is the official survey site of Rite Aid. You can participate in the survey by Clicking here.
- The main motto behind conducting this survey is to know each and every customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction regarding the store.
- The person who personally visited the store is eligible to take part in the survey.
- The bill receipt that you receive at the store is must if you want to participate in the survey.
About The Company: Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the U.S. Rite Aid began in 1962, opening its first store in Scranton, Pennsylvania. As of 2017, Rite Aid is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RAD. Its major competitors are CVS and Walgreens. It is one of the largest pharmacies in the US.
How To Participate In A Rite Aid Survey
One must follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- First, you need to open a browser. (For example Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera etc)
- Enter the web address of Rite Aid’s official survey site i.e Storesurvey.riteaid.com or click on the official website to visit directly.
- English and Spanish languages are available. Chose the one you are comfortable with.
- A 16-digit ID number code printed on your receipt should be entered in the boxes. Then click on ‘Start’.
- Now you will be asked some questions regarding your experience in Rite Aid. Try to answer the questions genuinely.
- Click on ‘submit’ to submit your survey.
- Here, your personal details such as name, address and email will be asked. Enter them so that the company can contact you if win any rewards.
- Now you may either receive a gift card worth $1000 or one of 10 $100 cash prizes.
- The Coupon you received can be used on your next visit to Rite Aid. But remember that the card or code has an expiry date. Make sure you use it before it expires.
There you have it. We hope you got all the information that you needed to know about the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. We have summarised everything about the survey such as How to participate, rules, regulations, requirements, and rewards. We hope we are helpful in any possible way. Thank You. Peace.