Did you visit a Chick-fil-A recently? Do you know you can win discount coupons by sharing your views through Chick-fil-A Customer Satisfaction Survey? You just need to give a survey. You might not know all this happens but yes, it does. Do you wanna know how it to participate and what you get for participating? You are in the right place. In this article, we will let you know all the information about the survey details and instructions.
The main reason Chick-fil-A conducts these surveys is to know customers views on his recent visit to their restaurant. Satisfaction of the customers should be the main goal of the company they want to advance. To ensure satisfaction they ask customers in the form of a survey. The company then tries to improve product quality and service offerings based on the feedback.
Objectives Of Conducting A Survey
- To know what actually the customers want so that they can improve their services and quality of products.
- Staff members can be alarmed if there is any negative feedback from customers.
- To know the customer’s views on food and many other factors such as service and place.
- If there are any terrible reviews, the manager and the workers will be warned. So that no other customer will go through that experience.
- To eventually meet the customer’s expectations. To fulfill their needs and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
The Chick-fil-A Survey
- Mycfavisit.com is the official survey site of Chick-fil-A. You can participate in the survey by Clicking here.
- The main motto behind conducting this survey is to know each and every customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction regarding the restaurant.
- The person who personally visited the restaurant is eligible to take part in the survey.
- The bill receipt that you receive in the restaurant is must if you want to participate in the survey.
About The Company: Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in the city of College Park, Georgia, specializing in chicken sandwiches. It was founded in May 1946, it operates more than 2,200 restaurants, primarily in the United States. The restaurant serves breakfast before transitioning to its lunch and dinner menu. Chick-fil-A also offers customers catered selections from its menu for special events. Though Chick-fil-A has always used trans-fat-free processes in its chicken sandwiches, anticipating the dietary concerns of consumers, in 2008, it became the first fast-food restaurant to become completely trans-fat free.
How To Participate In A Chick-fil-A Survey
One must follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- First, you need to open a browser. (For example Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera etc)
- Enter the web address of Chick-fil-A official survey site i.e Mycfavisit.com or click on the official website to visit directly.
- English and Spanish languages are available. Chose the one you are comfortable with.
- A serial number code printed on your receipt should be entered in the boxes. Then click on ‘Start’.
- Now you will be asked some questions regarding your experience in Chick-fil-A. Try to answer the questions genuinely.
- Click on ‘submit’ to submit your survey.
- Here, your personal details such as name, address and email will be asked. Enter them so that the company can contact you if win any rewards.
- Now you will receive a validation code that is to be used to redeem the special offer printed on your receipt.
- The Coupon you received can be used on your next visit to Chick-fil-A. But remember that the card or code has an expiry date. Make sure you use it before it expires.
There you have it. We hope you got all the information that you needed to know about Chick-fil-A Customer Satisfaction Survey. We have summarised everything about the survey such as How to participate, rules, regulations, requirements, and rewards. We hope we are helpful in any possible way. Thank You. Peace.