Did you visit a Dollar General recently? Do you know you can win discount coupons by sharing your views through Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey? You just need to give a survey. You might not know all this happens but yes, it does. Do you wanna know how it to participate and what you get for participating? You are in the right place. In this article, we will let you know all the information about the survey details and instructions.
The main reason Dollar General conducts these surveys is to know customers views on his recent visit to their store. Satisfaction of the customers should be the main goal of the company they want to advance. To ensure satisfaction they ask customers in the form of a survey. The company then tries to improve product quality and service offerings based on the feedback.
About The Company: Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores in 44 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being four states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming).
In 1968 the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. Dollar General uses the Clover Valley store brand for grocery products and the Smart & Simple brand for low-end discount products. Other Dollar General brands specific to one department include Heartland Harvest (snack foods), Sweet Smiles (bulk candy), EverPet (pet food and products), TrueLiving (housewares) and Comfort Bay (towels, blankets, and pillows).
Dgcustomerfirst – @ www.DGcustomerfirst.com
The Dollar General Survey
- dgcustomerfirst.com is the official survey site of Dollar General. You can participate in the survey.
- The main motto behind conducting this survey is to know each and every customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction regarding the store.
- The person who personally visited the store is eligible to take part in the survey.
- The bill receipt that you receive at the store is must if you want to participate in the survey.
These four are the requirements for participating in the survey. Make sure you have all of them before starting the survey.
- A 15-digit Survey Code that you can find on Dollar General purchase bill (Receipt).
- One must be able to understand English or Spanish.
- A Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or a Laptop. (Or any device on which you can launch a browser)
- Mobile data or Wifi connection (Internet).
Objectives Of Conducting A Survey
- To know what actually the customers want so that they can improve their services and quality of products.
- Staff members can be alarmed if there is any negative feedback from customers.
- To know the customer’s views on products and many other factors such as service and place.
- If there are any terrible reviews, the manager and workers will be warned. So that no other customer will go through that experience.
- To eventually meet the customer’s expectations. To fulfill their needs and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Rules and Regulations
In order to participate in the Dollar General survey, one needs to fulfill the below rules and regulations.
- The person who is participating in the survey should be a legal resident of USA (United States of America).
- You can participate in the survey only for a limited period of time of visiting the store.
- The receipt of the store should be a valid one and should be of a recent visit.
- The person who is participating in the survey should of at least of an age 18.
How To Participate In A Dollar General Survey
One must follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- First, you need to open a browser. (For example Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera etc)
- Enter the web address of Dollar General’s official survey site i.e dgcustomerfirst.com or click here to visit directly.
- English and Spanish languages are available. Chose the one you are comfortable with.
- A 15 digit survey code printed on your receipt and should be entered in the boxes. Then click on ‘Start’.
- Now you will be asked some questions regarding your experience in Dollar General. Try to answer the questions genuinely.
- Click on ‘submit’ to submit your survey.
- Here, your personal details such as name, address and email will be asked. Enter them so that the company can contact you if win any rewards.
- Now you may win in the lucky draw contest and also you receive a Dollar General coupon.
- The Coupon you received can be used on your next visit to Dollar General. But remember that the card or code has an expiry date. Make sure you use it before it expires.
After the completion of your survey, there are two possible rewards that you might win. You will receive a gift coupon and you enter into sweepstakes draw. By entering into this list you have a probability of winning a prize money of $1000. If you are lucky and you win your name will be declared on the official site. You will also be informed through a phone call. So make sure you provide the right mobile number during the survey.
Note: The person participating in the survey should be 18 years and above. You must call the company to receive your reward if you win.
Customer Service: Contact Details
If you get any doubts during the course of this survey feel free to seek help from Dollar General’s customer service team. Below we have provided the number you can call and help from.
- Dollar General Customer Service Number: 877-463-1553.
There you have it. We hope you got all the information that you needed to know about the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. We have summarised everything about the survey such as How to participate, rules, regulations, requirements, and rewards. We hope we are helpful in any possible way. Thank You. Peace.