Did you visit a Homedepot recently? Do you know you can win discount coupons by sharing your views through Homedepot Customer Satisfaction Survey? You just need to give a survey. You might not know all this happens but yes, it does. Do you wanna know how it to participate and what you get for participating? You are in the right place. In this article, we will let you know all the information about the survey details and instructions.
The main reason Homedepot conducts these surveys is to know customers views on his recent visit to their store. Satisfaction of the customers should be the main goal of the company they want to advance. To ensure satisfaction they ask customers in the form of a survey. The company then tries to improve product quality and service offerings based on the feedback.
About The Company: Home Depot
Co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978, The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The headquarters of the company is at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia(with an Atlanta mailing address). The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States.
It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
The Home Depot Survey
The Homedepot survey is conducted online on their website. The intention is to make it easily accessible and available. If you have visited a Homedepot then you can participate in the survey @ homedepot.com/survey.
Objectives Of Conducting A Survey
- To know what actually the customers want so that they can improve their services and quality of products.
- Staff members can be alarmed if there is any negative feedback from customers.
- To know the customer’s views on food and many other factors such as service and place.
- If there are any terrible reviews, the manager and workers will be warned. So that no other customer will go through that experience.
- To eventually meet the customer’s expectations. To fulfill their needs and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
These four are the requirements for participating in the survey. Make sure you have all of them before starting the survey.
- Home Depot purchase bill (Receipt).
- One must be able to understand English, Spanish or French.
- A Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or a Laptop. (Or any device on which you can launch a browser)
- Mobile data or Wifi connection (Internet).
- homedepot.com/survey is the official survey site of Kroger. You can participate in the survey by Clicking official website.
- Home Depot Survey is run by Medallia.
- The main motto behind conducting this survey is to know each and every customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction regarding the store.
- The person who personally visited the store is eligible to take part in the survey.
- The bill receipt that you receive at the store is must if you want to participate in the survey.
Rules and Regulations
In order to participate in the HomeDepot survey, one needs to fulfill the below rules and regulations.
- The person who is participating in the survey should be a legal resident of USA (United States of America).
- You can participate in the survey only within 30 days of visiting the store.
- The bill receipt should be of a recent visit and should be valid.
- The customer participating in the review should be of an age 18 years and above.
How To Participate In A HomeDepot Survey
One must follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- First, you need to open a browser. (For example Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera etc)
- Enter the web address of HomeDepot official survey site i.e homedepot.com/survey or click here to visit directly.
- English, Spanish and French languages are available. Chose the one you are comfortable with.
- Click on ‘Begin Survey’ button.
- Now enter your zip code or postal code. And click on ‘Next’.
- Sweepstakes winner list and rules will be provided there. Read them carefully and click on ‘Next’.
- A User ID and Password printed on your receipt and should be entered in the boxes. Then click on ‘Next’.
- Now you will be asked some questions regarding your experience in HomeDepot. Try to answer the questions genuinely.
- Click on ‘submit’ to submit your survey.
- Here, your personal details such as name, address and email will be asked. Enter them so that the company can contact you if win any rewards.
Home Depot Rewards
After the completion of your survey, you enter into sweepstakes lucky draw. By entering into this list you have a probability of winning a prize money of $5000. If you are lucky and you win your name will be declared on the official site. You will also be informed through a phone call. So make sure you provide the right mobile number during the survey.
Note: The person participating in the survey should be 18 years and above. You must call the company to receive your reward if you win.
Customer Service: Contact Details
If you get any doubts during the course of this survey feel free to seek help from Home Depot’s customer service team. Below we have provided the number you can call and help from.
- Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Depot Customer Service Number: 1-800-466-3337
There you have it. We hope you got all the information that you needed to know about the HomeDepot Customer Satisfaction Survey. We have summarised everything about the survey such as How to participate, rules, regulations, requirements, and rewards. We hope we are helpful in any possible way. Thank You. Peace.