Are you worrying how to confirm your AMEX credit card? Don’t worry we are here to help you out. We will give you all the instructions and information on how to register and apply for an AMEX card. Follow all the instructions and you will be able to confirm your card.
About American Express
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. As of December 31, 2017, the company had 112.8 million cards in force, including 50 million cards in force in the United States, each with an average annual spending of $18,519.
Rules and Regulations
In order to confirm your credit card, one needs to fulfill the below rules and regulations.
- The person should be a legal resident of USA (United States of America).
- The person must not have filed for bankruptcy in the past 7 years
- The person should have a clear credit history in governmental and semi-governmental services.
- The person should be of an age 18 years or above.
Data required: One must provide one’s address, income, and bank details to apply for an American Express credit card. Once the company receives your application you will receive a confirmation email or SMS. Usually, the application process takes 2-3 weeks of time. Then you will receive a notification whether your Credit Card application is approved or denied.
How to Confirm American Express Card?
These four are the requirements for participating in the survey. Make sure you have all of them before starting the process.
- 15 digit credit card number.
- 4 digit security code.
- A Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or a Laptop. (Or any device on which you can launch a browser)
- Mobile data or Wifi connection (Internet).
Confirming the American Express Credit Card
One must follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- First, you need to open a browser. (For example Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera etc)
- Enter the web address of American Express’s official site i.e americanexpress.com/confirmcard or click official website to visit directly.
- Your 15-digit card number which can be seen on the front side of your card should be entered in the box provided.
- Next, enter your 4-digit card ID which can be seen on the back side for your card.
- After entering both numbers click on ‘Confirm’.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page. (Note: This is where you can create a new account in case you didn’t create before)
- Click ‘yes’ to create a new account.
- Here, you must provide your details and also your username and password.
- On the next page, you need to answer the security questions.
- After doing the above-said things correctly, your AMEX will be confirmed, Congrats!
- From the next time, you can use your username and password to login to your AMEX credit card.
Customer Service: Contact Details
If you get any doubts during the course of this process feel free to seek help from American Express’s customer service team. Below we have provided the number you can call and help from.
- 1‑801-449-4019 (International)
- 1‑800‑954‑0559 (Domestic)
There you have it. We hope you got all the information that you needed to know about the American Express Credit Card. We have summarised everything about the survey such as How to confirm, register, rules, regulations, and requirements. We hope we are helpful in any possible way. Thank You. Peace.